Monday, November 2, 2015

Stampin Buds Blog Hop - White Pines

Hi everyone, welcome to One Scraptastic Grandma's blog.  Thanks for stoping by the Stampin' Buds Blog Hop.  I am one of several who participate in this monthly Blog Hop.  You probably just came from Jamie's blog Doesn't Jamie have some super cute stuff.

Everyone asks about the name of my blog. When I started my blog in 2009, I had no idea what to call it.  So I reached out to my family and my Grandson Jordan (11at the time) came up with the name and so that is how my blog One Scraptastic Grandma got it's name.

Now on to the fun stuff.

I choose to use White Pines paper pack for my Blog Hop Project. Which just happens to be out of stock till approximately Nov. 4th.  I have created a 2 page layout using the White Pines paper pack, the CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge and the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cratridge  I will have a list below of all the products I used to make this layout.
 Left page
 Right page
 Close up of top left of the layout
 Close up of the bottom right of layout

List of supplies you will need to complete these pages.


 I made a couple cards while I had all the stuff out too
 I used the  Red Enamel Gems Z3090 $3.95 and New England Ivy Paper #1282 $14.50 in addition to the list above for these cards.


 From here you need to go to Tina's blog.  Lori always does beautiful work.  

After Tina's Blog you will go to 
 and then to  Leesa's blog

Below is a list of everyone in the Stampin Buds Blog Hop.  I hope you will let us know what you think and if we have inspired you to go make some beautiful art yourself. If you like what you see here please add One Scraptastic Grandma to you favorites. Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out our blogs.  Hope to see you again soon.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice
List of Blog Hop participants: 
Tina Biorstand-Szafranski (Next)
Leesa Bartu 
Lori Allen 
Jamie Turner (Previous)
Janice Wilson (You are here)

2 comments: